If you’ve recently purchased a used apartment or feel it’s time to remodel your kitchen, you may be looking at your stained wood cabinets and feel like they’re the first thing that needs to go. It’s true that kitchen cabinets painted in a solid color like white, gray or blue can give your home a bright, clean, or contemporary look. But before you tear out your cabinets you should consider the current condition of the doors and drawers and weigh some of your options.
A complete remodel of your kitchen will be significantly more expensive and disruptive to your life in your home. The contractor will have to first remove your old cabinets, you’ll have to find and/or design new ones that meet the needs of your space and then the new cabinets will have to be installed or built. We can help you assess the current condition of your doors to see if refinishing them will be a good option for you. In addition to refinishing stained wood cabinets, we can also paint laminate and mdf/thermafoil cabinets!
- We have proven products and processes, most projects are completed in 6 business days or less with minimal disruption
- Thorough surface prep to ensure proper surface adhesion
- We use high quality furniture grade paints that dry to hard, durable finish and spray doors and drawer fronts for a fine finish
- Elegant, high end finish options available including durable, fast-curing waterborne 2K polyurethane
- Free color consultation for homeowners
- Annual touch-up program